March 16th, 2011
The time has come to add to our team once again. This time we’re looking to add to our customer service team, and we’re looking to do it quickly! If you’re in Huntsville, AL, love technology, and are looking for a change of pace with your career, then this might just be the fit for you!
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Answering calls and assisting customers in placing phone orders
* Assisting customers via Live Support
* Troubleshooting customer technical and non-technical issues
* Shipping customer orders
* Handling return and exchange requests via phone and web
* High School Diploma
* One year customer support experience.
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to troubleshoot Mac software problems as well as Mac hardware
problems. Prior experience working with Macs is highly preferred.
* A proven track record of supporting end users.
* The ideal candidate must have the ability to follow through on support
requests in a timely manner, escalating to other members of the team when
* He/she should have the ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a
dynamic work environment. Multitasking skills are a must.
* The ideal candidate should have the ability to work independently as well as
with other members of the team.
* The ability to communicate technical issues in non-technical terms is
Salary USD 26000 – 29000 Per Year
Location: Huntsville, AL
Career Level Required Entry Level
Experience Required 1+ to 2 Years
Education Required High School or equivalent
Job Status Full Time
Hours/Shifts First Shift (Day)
Some on the job training will be provided.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.