Unless stated otherwise,all products and services carry a 1 year warranty starting at the date of purchase.
Exceptions:Refurbished units carry a 3 month warranty.Parts sold as non-working carry no warranty.
Within the first 60 days of the date of purchase, an item may be returned for refund or exchange. After the initial 60 days, a defective item can only be exchanged for the same item. The original item must be returned before an exchange can be processed.Returned items must be received in their original unaltered condition.
Defective items are classified as items that mechanically malfunctioned NOT as a result of user error. (User error is classified as damage from the result of the user dropping, spilling, or in some way altering the original state of the product.) Cosmetic issues are not covered as they are not a mechanical component failure.
*Exception: Opened software can not be returned.
Shipping will not be reimbursed, and a 15% restocking fee will be assessed to returns under the following circumstances:
5. Same Day Shipping To qualify for guaranteed same day shipping, you must choose a UPS Shipping method and the order must be placed before 2:00PM CST. USPS Shipping options are NOT guaranteed to ship same day. All other orders may ship on the same day, but are not guaranteed. If your UPS order does not ship on the same day and your order was placed before 2:00 P.M CST for UPS , then we will refund the difference in shipping between the service you selected and the tier of shipping immediately under the selected service. If your order is placed after 2:00 P.M. CST, then shipping is not refunded.
6. Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions, including those on the face hereof, constitute the entire agreement with regard to
this sale and expressly supersede and replace any prior or contemporaneous agreements, whether written or oral,
relating to said sale, including any terms and conditions on any of customer's documents or purchase orders. This
agreement shall be binding upon the heirs, successors and assigns of the parties hereto. If any provision of this
agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement shall remain in full
force and effect.
7. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Costs This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Alabama, without regard to its conflict or choice of law provisions. Customer acknowledges and agrees that Alabama is an appropriate place for venue of any litigation and that Alabama courts have jurisdiction over this agreement and customer.
Any dispute arising under this agreement shall be resolved by binding arbitration in the city of Huntsville in the state of Alabama and under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
8. Terms and Conditions
This sale is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein, which are in lieu of and replace any and all terms and conditions set forth in any documents issued by customer, including, without limitation, purchase orders and specifications. In case of conflict between the terms and conditions stated here and those on the face hereof, those on the face hereof shall control. Any additional, different or conflicting terms and conditions on any such document issued by customer at any time are hereby objected to by Powerbookmedic.com, and any such document shall be wholly inapplicable to any sale made hereunder and shall not be binding in any way on Powerbookmedic.com.
9. 3rd Party Repair Services
Under no circumstance will PowerbookMedic.com reimburse labor fees of 3rd parties for an installation of a part purchased from PowerbookMedic.com or following a repair service by PowerbookMedic.com without prior approval. Repair services performed by a 3rd party on a product or service provided by PowerbookMedic.com will immediately terminate any active PowerbookMedic.com warranty.
10. Incorrect Address / UPS and PO Box
Under no circumstance will PowerbookMedic.com reimburse shipping fees for instances when the customer input the wrong address on their order. We will also not reimburse shipping fees for customers who choose a UPS shipping option and input a PO BOX address as UPS does not deliver to PO Box addresses.
11. International Shipping Costs
Under no circumstance will PowerbookMedic.com reimburse international shipping costs or customs fees. If an international customer refuses a package, that package will be considered abandoned, and no refund will be issued for product or shipping cost unless the product is returned back at our location. In that instance, only the product cost will be returned.
Depending on your country, you may be charged customs fees. We do not collect or reimburse these fees as these are collected by your respective country. If a package is refused because of these fees, the package will be considered abandoned, and no refund will be issued for either shipping or product cost.
12. Non-Contact Policy
With our repair service and Sell Your Gadget program, any device that has been shipped to our facility, and we have contacted you and not received a response in a timely manner will be considered abandoned and will become the property of Powerbookmedic.com. Once abandoned, this will not be recoverable by any means including monetary compensation. For our repair service, this time limit is 1 year from the point of last contact. For the Sell Your Gadget Program, this time limit is 3 months from the point of last contact.
13. Installation Damage We are not liable for any damage to your device due to the installation of parts purchased from Powerbook Medic under any circumstances.