August 21st, 2009
It’s come that time again to add to the PowerbookMedic ranks.Would you like to join our team? If you’re in the Huntsville, AL area and are as nuts about Macs as we are, you could.
This time we’re looking for a Technical Support Representative to assist customers via telephone, e-mail, and the web. The individual in this position will also be responsible for assisting in shipping customer orders.
The official job posting is up at Monster.com at the link below:
Job Posting on Monster
Here’s what we’re looking for in a candidate:
* Answering calls and assisting customers in placing phone orders
* Assisting customers via Live Support
* Troubleshooting customer technical and non-technical issues
* Shipping customer orders
* Handling return and exchange requests via phone and web
* High School Diploma
* One year customer support experience.
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to troubleshoot Mac software problems as well as Mac hardware
problems. Prior experience working with Macs is highly preferred.
* A proven track record of supporting end users.
* The ideal candidate must have the ability to follow through on support
requests in a timely manner, escalating to other members of the team when
* He/she should have the ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a
dynamic work environment. Multitasking skills are a must.
* The ideal candidate should have the ability to work independently as well as
with other members of the team.
* The ability to communicate technical issues in non-technical terms is
Some on the job training will be provided.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.