||Macbook Unibody & Air Key Replacements - Individual Keys Keycap
- If you need help determining which revision you need for your system, please create a support ticket by clicking here, or call us a 1-866-726-3342, option 1.
- These are individual keys for your Unibody Macbook, Unibody Macbook Pro, and Macbook Air (2009 and earlier) keyboard. Unibody models are silver with black keys. (This product is for the keycap and the scissor mechanism. It does not include the rubber nipple under the key.)
All Revision A "A", "E", "S", and "T" keys are out of stock as well as the "spacebar" key for both revisions.
We carry the two most common revisions of keys, though there are several other revisions available. Currently the best way to tell which you have is to compare one of the plastic scissor mechanisms under one of your letter keys to the photos below.
|Revision A||Revision B|
Please also note that some international keyboards are different from US keyboards. These are US keyboard keys. Most of the letter keys are the same, but in some countries shift keys, return keys, etc... are slightly different. Compatibility with international keyboards is not guaranteed. Shipping charges for product returns due to incompatibility with international keyboards will be your responsibility.
- Ordering Instructions
- To order keys, select the keys you need below or type them into the box on the right. Then in the quantity box, make sure the total number of keys you are wanting to purchase is selected. The keys are $8.95 each. So, if you need the "b" key and the "c" key, in the box you would type in " b, c" and in the quantity box you would select 2. If you have any questions, click here to email us!
Click to download Key Installation Instructions (1.4MB)
- Choose the keys you need:
- caps lock
- Macbook Unibody 13" 15" and 17" Models
- Macbook Air
- To identify your model, click here!
|Suggested Items for Installation:
|| Click to go to our Free Instructional Guides page.
||1 Year PowerbookMedic Warranty