Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Macbook Pro Screen
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:21 am 

I just drop and crack my macbook pro 2.33GHZ 17" Core 2 Duo A1212 screen and I got some question before I order one:

Does it matter which screen I ordered the matte and glossy since I forgot which screen finish I got.

Few topic back in this forum by putting on different brand LCD monitor the keynoard keys to bright and dark won't work is it true?
I just unscrew my mac and find out my monitors from LG.PHILIPS LCD LP171WE2, do u have it instock?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Macbook Pro Screen
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:36 am 
Site Admin

The finish doesn't matter. They are completely compatible with each other. We carry those LG screens.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:25 am 

Hi Justin,
continue from the user above I do have the same model A1212 - Core 2 Duo 2,33 17inch Glossy. Does it mean that I have the same LCD model(LG.PHILIPS LCD LP171WE2) or do I need to unscrew the computer and check it out.

I am wondering If I take a different LCD model and the keyboard backlight stops working.

Regards,
Christos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:04 pm 
Site Admin

on some models, apple switched manufacturers of LCD during the middle of production, so you can't really know for sure as its based on the specific factory and manufacture date. It is best to take a look.

Our LCDs are guaranteed to work if you buy one from us.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]