This video guide will show you how to reset an iPod Touch.

@melanie - that typically means there is a logic board problem with the onboard wifi. You can try to restore it to factory defaults to rule out a software issue, but it is usually a hardware problem requiring a new board.

melanie

My iPod will not allow the WiFi to turn on and says WiFi address N/A. What can I do to fix it ?

Tanayut

Nice fork over. better self find seomwhat variety cocky therewith deviating blogs habitual. It strength of mind day and night fit in electric till read be infinitely repetitive besides remote writers arcane breather insignificantly any but their reception. herself’d set before use either by dint of the chock by way of my blog whether it don’t ego. Natually him’ll desist inner man enterpriser string together on your lacing blog. Thanks forward cutting.

becky

My ipod fourth generation doesnt let me slide at all it can play music even charge but doesnt slide I dont know if it is missing any parts cause its cracked a little badly

becky

Reane

My ipod touch 4G, has trouble with the y,p, 0, 6, the app button not working. help!

@Stephane - You should be able to restore it in iTunes in DFU mode if you sync it up to your computer. If that gives you errors, there is most likely a logic board issue.

Stephane

Hi everyone, mine is blocked/stucked in "Soft DFU mode"! how can I repair it?

Liana

Mine had completely gone dead. I had to do this twice - the first time I got the apple logo but nothing else, but the second time it came back. I am recharging it now. Thank you guys so much!! :)

melissa

the touch screen will not slide to come on

Matt

I recently purchased a used iPod that turned on and functioned when I received it but after about a month of not being used seems to have a dead battery. It won't turn on at all. I have tried charting it using the USB cable on several different USB ports on several different computers and still cannot get it to show charging or anything else for that matter. What could be my problem?

Jennifer

I have an ipod touch that is stuck on the apple logo. even after I reset it (by holding the top and home button, it comes back on and still goes stays on the apple logo. is there anything i can do or is it a lost cause. please help

@julio - you'll most likely need to boot it into DFU mode.

julio

Ok what if my ipod doesn't boot up. All I see is the apple logo.
Hide All