Home  >>  Misc  >>  Apple  >>  Reset iPod  >>  Reset iPod Touch Guide

Reset iPod Touch Guide

Approved On: 5/5/10
Description: This video guide will show you how to reset an iPod Touch.

becky
My ipod fourth generation doesnt let me slide at all it can play music even charge but doesnt slide I dont know if it is missing any parts cause its cracked a little badly
becky
Reane
My ipod touch 4G, has trouble with the y,p, 0, 6, the app button not working. help!
@Stephane - You should be able to restore it in iTunes in DFU mode if you sync it up to your computer. If that gives you errors, there is most likely a logic board issue.
Stephane
Hi everyone, mine is blocked/stucked in "Soft DFU mode"! how can I repair it?
Liana
Mine had completely gone dead. I had to do this twice - the first time I got the apple logo but nothing else, but the second time it came back. I am recharging it now. Thank you guys so much!! :)
melissa
the touch screen will not slide to come on
Matt
I recently purchased a used iPod that turned on and functioned when I received it but after about a month of not being used seems to have a dead battery. It won't turn on at all. I have tried charting it using the USB cable on several different USB ports on several different computers and still cannot get it to show charging or anything else for that matter. What could be my problem?
Jennifer
I have an ipod touch that is stuck on the apple logo. even after I reset it (by holding the top and home button, it comes back on and still goes stays on the apple logo. is there anything i can do or is it a lost cause. please help
@julio - you'll most likely need to boot it into DFU mode.
julio
Ok what if my ipod doesn't boot up. All I see is the apple logo.

Comment: