Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: MAcbook screen won't light up
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:36 pm 
:o I have just upgraded my superdrive & HDD. When i switch on my MACBOOK 13 INCH, THE SCREEN REMAINS BLANK. Please help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:07 pm 
Site Admin

is it completely black or is it solid white/grey?

Post subject: MAcbook screen won't light up
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:22 am 
justin-pbmedic wrote:
is it completely black or is it solid white/grey?

The screen is completely black

Post subject: Re: MAcbook screen won't light up
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:30 am 
Site Admin

I would suggest going back into the unit and checking the connection for the inverter cable. This cable is located in the back right hand corner of the unit. This cable controls the backlight to the LCD. I would also suggest checking the LVDS logic board connector to make sure it is connected properly.

-Bradley
PowerbookMedic

Post subject: iphone 5
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:41 am 

Will certainly there be any kind of up grade from the apple iphone 4 to apple iphone five any time it will come out?
Now i'm looking into if an apple iphone 4 user should be able to update to the iPhone five when it comes out. I have had my own apple iphone 4 since september of last year and i don't wish to pay $600 for the apple iphone five when it comes out this summer time.

Post subject: Re: iphone 5
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:56 am 
Site Admin

iphone 5 features wrote:
Will certainly there be any kind of up grade from the apple iphone 4 to apple iphone five any time it will come out?
Now i'm looking into if an apple iphone 4 user should be able to update to the iPhone five when it comes out. I have had my own apple iphone 4 since september of last year and i don't wish to pay $600 for the apple iphone five when it comes out this summer time.

typically the contract only requires you to pay for the line and data plan which would cost you around $40 a month. If you are okay with paying that extra, you can just add a new line to your account and get a new iphone at the discounted price.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]