Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Screen became brighter from left to right
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:43 pm 

Dear Powerbookmedic ,

I' am Fabio Collorafici from Rome- Italy;
because my originally LCD broke down , on 01.12.09 i ordered a "LCD Type:  Matte (for Model A1150 or A1211)" invoice order n°115972 ;
When i take the pack( sent by you with UPS) i checked outside and inside box if it was any damage and apparently all seemed ok.
Yesterday i tried to disassemble my old LCD and i assembled the new LCD bought from you.

I followed a guide to dismount the old one and all seemed to go ok ...when i switched on the MacBook i immediately i saw this effect :
if they see the monitor, the screen' s brightness increase from left to right and especially the lower-right corner is too brighter than opposite lower-left corner and
opening an image ( in a window ..) and dragging it with mouse from left to right they can see it became brighter ( they can see it over all colour but is noticeable over the black colour) going toward right side.

Then i tried to dismount the new LCD to see if it wasn't well-fitted in alluminium case and if something pressed the LCD but nothing ( i checked too if it was bad-fitted cable); then i tried to turn on MacBook with lcd free from alluminium case ( keeping it carefully with hands) but all go the same : from left to right the screen become noticeable brighter

Furthermore they seem that overral brighteness and contrast is lower that old one.
The computer haven' t any other problem and all work fine.

What can i do ? Is it a defective lcd or you can suggest a solution ?

Sorry for my bad english

Regards

Fabio

Post subject: Re: Screen became brighter from left to right
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:01 am 

Hi Fabio , i'm writing from Milano .
Your lcd is a LED display right ? Macbook pro 3.1 or later ?
If iso , the problem is of course the Lcd pannel .

Post subject: Re: Screen became brighter from left to right
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:36 am 
Site Admin

Hey Fabio,

Best thing to do is speak to our customer support department by going up to Support then Contact Us. It'll help if you can get the model number off the back of your original LCD and the model number off the new LCD we sent you and include that in the email to the customer support department.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]