Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Thanks!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:01 pm 

I wanted to thank you all at PB Medic for the quick service and great information.
With the online downloads and great parts, I was able to repair the old TiBook and AL G4 very quickly and efficiently. The TiBook was in especially rough shape having been used hard all of its life. Both hinges were broken and the display case was already split with the screen trim ring broken just above the left hinge area. The screen still worked as did the rest of the TiBook but it was unusable as a laptop and I really didnt care to use an external display. The hinge kit with tools was just the ticket and the used trim ring made the repair complete. The parts and instructions for the AL PB G4 were just as good and my wife is extremely happy with the repair I did for her but being able to use the TiBook again is the real victory for me.

Thanks!
Buickguy

This message typed on the previously unusable Tibook!

Post subject: Re: Thanks!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:03 am 
Site Admin

Glad to hear you are happy with the service. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Bradley
PowerbookMedic

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]