Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Backspace Broken
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:16 pm 

Hey there!

I currently have a 1.5Ghz model of the PowerBook G4, I've had it for exactly two years this Christmas. Well, three days before Christmas, my backspace key stopped working. It was typing a letter, hit backspace and nothing happened.

I've plugged in an external keyboard and the backspace works fine with that - so it's not a key recognition problem, just that this keyboard is broken I guess.

I've looked at the store here and I was wondering which of the keyboards is the one I have. Left of the Z button is one with `~ on it and left of that is shift. My backspace button had <-- on it, not delete. All of my keys have symbols, not words on.

I obviously need a new keyboard (hopefully with a new trackpad and top casing, to be completely honest) and if someone could just give me a hand with that I'd be grateful.

Thanks!

UPDATE: The Model number of my PowerBook is A1095, if that is of use! British keyboard.

--- Steff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:09 pm 
Site Admin

we don't sell the british version keyboard, but you can buy the american style and it will work fine ($99.95) and the top case is $229.95. It is a pretty easy install or we can do it for an additional $95 labor.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]