Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: screen on my wallstreet
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 6:05 pm 
My wallstreet screen goes completely white .At first it was just a flicker but now the whole screen disappears.

Post subject: u need
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:15 am 
you need a new data cable

Post subject: Screen goes white
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:24 pm 
Please, where does one purcahse a new data cale? Also, How does one open the access to the cable in both the CPU/Keyboard and in the screen frame?

Many thanks

Lorin

Lorin Hollander
Cape Jellison Road
Stockton Springs, Maine 04981

207 567-3219

Post subject: parts
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:34 am 

http://www.macresq.com has some screen cables in their clearence section. There are some other sites that sell parts, and of course Apple should be happy to sell you what you want :D

Check PowerbookMedics site, they sell manuals for a reasonable price (I bought one for my iBook from them).

Post subject: Wallstreet tft screen
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:03 pm 
Hi my screen is very dark 12.1 inch tft, is there a way to brighten it up?
If I need a new one can I put a 14.1 tft in it?

Post subject: 233 12.1
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:03 am 
Had the same 233 with a small screen, found a 13.1 and it was like a new machine, not all 233s will work with a 14.1 as i understand it after shopping for the bigger screen.

Post subject: white screen
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:55 am 
Maybe you dont even need a new data cable, I had the same problem and it was only the connection between mainboard and data cable which was a little bit loose you will find these connections if you open your wallstreet (take apart batteries and cd rom, there youll find 2 buttons to take apart the keyboard...) one connection you will see to the left of the mute button next to the heatsink for the other one you will have to get alittle bit mor into the mac you need a screwdriver and a torx8
as far as i remember I found information by searching the internet with the keawords repair and wallstreet
bernd

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]