Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: powerbook g4 12" 1ghz won't wake up
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:45 am 
Sorry folks for posting this in the titanium section, but I'm at a bit of loss and I'm sure I can get help here... apple tech support is closed for thanksgiving....

My powerbook rev. b 12" ocassionally doesn't wake up, or the pulsating light stops it's pulse, I know it's died in it's sleep. I took out the ram, still does it. Anyhow, I have this problem continually. I ran hardware test and it found problems with the after market ram, took it out sent it back to OWC, got the new one, still have the same issue. took it out, rand hardware test again, got to the videoram test... failed... I got a "2NVD/1/4:2069" error... this could be the root of all evil... I have looked everywhere for what these codes mean, there is no mention of them anywhere, i guess it's apple tech code talk, and us users are prohibited from knowing....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]