Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Powerbook adaptor,could it be the cause?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:03 pm 

my powerbook is under repair due to the logic board problem, I am wondering how it broke, could it be that my adaptor was the cause because for sometime it was not indicating from its led that it was charging. when I know that if it was charging the orange light would turn on, though it did indicate in the monitor that it was charging. could it be that the adaptor caused the logic board to fail..??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:02 pm 
Site Admin

There are a lot of reasons why a logic board can fail, but one of the main reasons is that logic boards can just go bad. Without knowing the exact circumstances of your case I can't say for sure though.

-Bradley
POWERBOOKMEDIC.COM

Post subject: Something must be wrong then?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 1:50 am 
Was the logic board the main reason why the adaptor was not indicating the proper color of led. orange if it is charging and green if fully charged?

Post subject: Power adapter
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:52 pm 
My logic board died under warranty last June and it looks like it has done it again (now out of warranty). I'm not sure yet of course -- but it did the same thing -- wasn't showing the right color when charging and now it refuses to boot up at all.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]