Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Help! I screwed up!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:44 pm 
Well, I downloaded the manual. It has been a great help to my husband and I, but . . . . .... well - when we were disconnecting the speaker cable from the mother board, well . . . ... it didn't disconnect - it actually came off the board. :cry: Help!!!!! What can I do to fix it??? Solder the piece on???
As far as the previous post of the problem DC inboard, it appears that the plug part is separating from the actual inboard. We figure the best thing to do is to replace it. So this is what we're going to do.
If anyone can help us repair the disconnected speaker cable, please please help! It's very obvious where the tabs sit on the mother board, but I'm a little unsure about the 2 little wires. Someone - help!!!!!!!

Post subject: Richest Franchise in Sport
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:25 pm 
Thanks! The mails were from people on my http://www.buy-miscellaneous.narod.ru/ allow list...

Post subject: mother board repair
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:00 am 
jamie wrote:
Well, I downloaded the manual. It has been a great help to my husband and I, but . . . . .... well - when we were disconnecting the speaker cable from the mother board, well . . . ... it didn't disconnect - it actually came off the board. :cry: Help!!!!! What can I do to fix it??? Solder the piece on???
As far as the previous post of the problem DC inboard, it appears that the plug part is separating from the actual inboard. We figure the best thing to do is to replace it. So this is what we're going to do.
If anyone can help us repair the disconnected speaker cable, please please help! It's very obvious where the tabs sit on the mother board, but I'm a little unsure about the 2 little wires. Someone - help!!!!!!!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]