Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Battery Charger or DC-In board
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:04 pm 
i'm sorry this isn't a new topic it's just a tag on to other posts in regards to dead batteries and dc in boards. i boat a tangerine clam from ebay it worked fine until the battery died, took it apart to realize that the adapter chord wasn't plugged in all the way. Used it every day for a week and just as i was in the middle of an assignment at 2% it flashed working on reserve battery. Then it cut off so i thought it wuold charge but it didn't. (insert frown here) the seller said it could be the dc-in board but i'd rather see if it's a battery issue before taking it apart again (or having my boyfriend take it apart again-- he wasn't happy about that) i did manage to charge it successfully maybe 2 if not 3x that week to a full charge of maybe 5 hours or so. I know the adapter port isn't allowing the adapter to connect to the prongs inside. Should i purchase the vst charger or just bite the bullet, open it and see if anything requires sodering (i'm sure my boyfriend will handle that part for me.) Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

writelikeagirl

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]