Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Thank You Powerbook Medic
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:16 pm 

I has been great to discover your site. I never thought I could be capable of taking my MacBook apart for major repairs. But you have made it possible. Thru your videos and instructions, I was able to change my fan, hard drive, and resurface thermal compound between my heatsink and CPUs. My Macbook hasn't run this good since up to six months when purchased it in 2006.

I'm so grateful not to have to lump down all kinds of stupid cash for another Mac that does not last beyond 3 years. Mac/Apple are more interested in merchandising and making obscene profits, losing site of small things that made their products lasts. Quality control was much different when their goods were made in Japan and not CHINA.
Thanks for giving us budget conscious folks a choice! I hope Mac never tries to shut you guys down for any strange reason. :P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]