Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Help with small screen connector
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:22 am 

I replaced the back cover on the LCD panel. I cannot figure out where and/or how to reconnect the smaller of the three connectors. I think it connects to the small chip which is mounted to the cover.

Any pics? I have tried to get the connector to plug in to the small chip but it doesn't want to stay so I am not sure if I am putting it in the right plavce or if something is ust not fitting properly.

Mike

Post subject: Re: Help with small screen connector
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:25 am 
Site Admin

I'm not sure which cable you are referring to. If you are talking about taking apart the LCD panel itself, we do not support that. If you just are having trouble reconnecting the cables to the LCD, please tell us which cable you are referring to. (i.e. inverter cable, LVDS cable, etc.)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:50 am 

There are three connectors which are in the LCD cover portion. The smaller of the three connectors is the one I am having a problem with. There is a small chip which I moved from the old top cover to the new one. I believe the cable plugs into that chip but am having trouble getting it to plug in and stay. The plug is on a very short "leash"

Mike

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:55 pm 

I have identified the chip or board as the airport board. It is the connector for that.

Mike

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]