Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: back light for keyboard?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:16 pm 
i just replaced my keyboard yesterday, it was really simple just a dozen or so screws nd then undoing of like 3 cables. Just one question before i disassemble my mac again does anyone know which wire exactly is the backlight for the key board i dont think i connected it right? the only complaint i have about the installing of the keyboard i was on youtube watching the keyboard replacement video from Powerbookmedic and they didnt show how to install the actual keyboard after the old one was taken out, which took me a minute and was irritating. it wouldnt stay flat i actually thought i was sent the wrong size keyboard but i got it in now.

Post subject: Re: back light for keyboard?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:32 am 
Site Admin

The backlight is the tiny little orange cable on the back of the keyboard that goes through the little slit and connects to the larger orange cable on the underside of the top case.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]