Keyboard/Trackpad ribbon/flex cable
Page 1 of 1

Author:  barbarism [ Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Keyboard/Trackpad ribbon/flex cable

Anyone know where I can find a replacement to the keyboard/trackpad flex cable that connects to the center of the logic board? I was replacing the drive and the plastic connector fractured right through the center. The logic board side is fine, I just need to find the cable that's taped to the top case. From searching around, I know that this isn't an apple part but, was wondering if anyone knows of a source or possibly which part this cable is included with?


Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group