Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: IPOD MINI STRIPPED SCREW
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:21 am 

I just bought 4/14/09 the "Extended Life Battery Upgrade Kit-iPod Mini (650mah)" and was following the instructions and when i got to the step where you remove the Phillips head screws, the screw that was provided must not be small enough and I stripped on of the screws!!! :( :cry: ....HOW can i get the screws out now? because the screw head is basically a circle now, not like a plus sign because its stripped!! HELP PLEASE!!!

Post subject: Re: IPOD MINI STRIPPED SCREW
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:36 pm 

:| im having the same problem. i got one screw out but the other one didnt come out its really in there and now is stripped. i dont know what to do... i tried putting wd40 on it to loosen it but it did not work. =- ( totally bummed out

Post subject: Re: IPOD MINI STRIPPED SCREW
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:33 pm 

mjbodnia wrote:
I just bought 4/14/09 the "Extended Life Battery Upgrade Kit-iPod Mini (650mah)" and was following the instructions and when i got to the step where you remove the Phillips head screws, the screw that was provided must not be small enough and I stripped on of the screws!!! :( :cry: ....HOW can i get the screws out now? because the screw head is basically a circle now, not like a plus sign because its stripped!! HELP PLEASE!!!

You know what, better bring it to the professionals rather than you will the one who will repair it. 'Coz you know what? There is a possibility that the damage of your iPod will become huge.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]