Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: 5th gen battery
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:33 pm 

Recently replaced the battery in my 5th Gen. video IPod with the battery upgrade you offer. When I plug it in and leave it on the charger for the reccommended 3-4 hours it says it is charged, but when disconnected and I try to use it shows a full charge, but only last for 30-45 seconds and then says, "very low battery" and powers down. When reconnected to charger screen pops up and says fully charged. But it is not fully charged because when I disconnect charger it powers down. Please help!

Post subject: Re: 5th gen battery
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:18 pm 
Site Admin

Was your last battery doing the same thing? It may be an issue with your logic board instead of the battery.

You can always contact our customer support department at the number at the top of our site during business hours for assistance with past orders. The forums are a community place for answers and responses may not come as fast as calling or emailing us directly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:59 pm 

No old battery just started getting less n less charge and soon went dead. With new battery Ipod works great when plugged in just doesnt grab a good charge, when new batterys are plugged n for first charge is this when they gain the memory for the amount of charge they hold, im thinking this is where i messed up, i am questioning the charger i had and since replaced it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:22 pm 
Site Admin

If you are still having issues with the battery, you may want to contact customer support and arrange an RMA.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:10 am 

Try changing your batt charger it happen to me I though my batt was busted but when I try my friend charger on my ipod have no problem.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]