Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: question for powerbookmedic employees
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:08 am 

Hello I just wanted to start off by saying I love what powerbookmedic has to offer mac users. Out of curiosity I was wondering if powerbookmedic employees carry any sort of Apple certifications to handle apple hardware, if so, what certifications would powerbookmedic staff have? Also, I was wondering if you Send-in Mac services void Apple care warranties. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: question for powerbookmedic employees
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:43 am 
Site Admin

Unfortunately, if we were Apple certified, we would not be able to do a lot of the repairs our customers demand. Apple certified repair centers are limited in the repairs they are allowed to do where we are not.

Our Send-in Mac Service will void your warranty, but generally if you are sending your machine to us, it has been damaged and that has voided your warranty already. We try to put the machine back together as close as it was to factory standard, but we definitely can't guarantee any repair will be able to be Apple serviced after being repaired by us.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]