Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: I have an unmounted harddrive
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:03 pm 

Ok This is very strange. This has happened with 2 separate and different laptops. The first was my iBook 366mhz, firewire, 320 meg ram. It kinda glitched and I shut it down and the harddrive became not mounted and I cant get it remounted. I believe the os was 10.2.8. I may be wrong and it was 10.4.2. The second harddrive is is in a Lombard 333mhz, 512 meg ram. It glitched a little and same story. Shut it down and wouldnt restart, harddrive unmounted. the os is 10.3.9 . Both drives are ibm ata/ide9. The first mentioned has a date of Nov-02. I paid over $200 for it new. The second drive was in the lombard when I bought it in a pawn shop. ??-00 is the date. First is 40 gig and second is 20 gig. I was able to access the 20 gig after booting from a os9 system cd and ran disk warrior from the harddrive of one of my Blue and White's accessed over the network using Apple Talk. I think the Blue and white may have gone to sleep and pulled the plug because Disk Warrior did not make it past step 8. I dont have the version of Disk warrior but it is not native in osx. I can answer anything I havent covered. I am fairly new to the Absolute Best and Friendliest Computers and OS. I am tired of microsoft treating me like I am a step child and fucking my shit up. Pardon the accurate wording here. I do not mean t offend anyone with this Accurate description but their software isnt worth owning if you cant steal it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]