Easy Search [ ? ]

* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Pismo+ Ext MP3 player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:32 am 

Since my Pismo crashed and i re istalled 10.2.8 my "CHEAP' Mp3 flash memrory player wont come up on the desktop.... just get a window "OSX cant read any volume on this disc' clicked on "Initaliser" and got DISC UTILITYS.... only option was to Wipe the Disc... OS ENTENDU, OS ,STANDARD, UNIX. Think I chose Entendo.Now it comes up on the desk top and I can transfer stuff from iTunes. BUT when I disconect it and turn it on I get "NOT FAT file Sysyem" on the MP3 player..... I can Play it via the ordi but thats not very practical for a portable MP3. Now I've rebooted via my ext.HD onto my old 10.3.9 system ( where it all worked before) and With a different player (Same product) I still get the same "OSX Cant' read...." Whan I bought the MP3 is was supposedly only for Windows. But When i plugged it in it came up on the desk to as an ejecteble HD straight away... and i used it with no problems for 6 months.... Any Idea's

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]