ThermaPAK HeatShift Laptop Cooler is the most advanced, convenient, and stylish solution against laptop heat. The HeatShift Laptop Cooler can sit right on your lap or on a table and begin to cool down your laptop better than any noisy, dusty, fan based USB cooling devices. It uses ThermaPAK's patented HeatShift Technology to cool quickly and effectively so that you prolong the life of your laptop and prevent your arms and legs from getting burned. It is made of safe eco-friendly cooling crystals that have been proven to lower laptop temperatures by more than 10 degrees. The award winning HeatShift Laptop Cooler cools the entire laptop while promoting air flow through the intricate grooved design. It requires no power, no refrigeration, and generates no noise.
The unique cooling crystals used in the HeatShift Technology absorb the heat from a laptop computer. Once the crystals absorb the heat, it dissipates the heat to cooler areas by melting into a gel. When the laptop is cool or not being used, the gel changes back into a solid by itself.
Award winning patented cooling technology:
• Cools laptops by more than 10 degrees Fahrenheit
• Prolongs battery life and laptop life
• Helps bring the laptop to comfortable operating temperatures
• Prevents laptop heat from affecting you work
• Cools faster and quieter than fan based USB devices
• Cools entire laptop
• Does not build or blow harmful dust to your laptop computer
• Cools using no excess power or noisy fans
• Cooling crystals require zero maintenance or refrigeration
• Grooved channels optimize airflow
• Lightweight and designed to fit up to 17” laptop computers
• Comfortable and convenient
• Use it on your lap, on the desk, and easily stores in your laptop bag.
• Lightweight and foldable
• Airport TSA checkpoint friendly
Quality and Care:
• Made of eco-friendly materials
• Lifetime Warranty
• Hand wash and air dry
- Manufacturer Part #:
- ThermaPAK Technologies
- Compatible With:
- See Compatibility List
- Suggested Items for Installation:
1 Year PowerbookMedic Warranty
- Repair Guides:
Click to go to our Free Instructional Guides page.
Submit your device's serial number or model number to check for compatibility using our built-in system. These devices will be saved for future visits as well.
Still need help?
Give us a call at 1-866-726-3342 or use our live support.
MacBook Pro 17" 2.16GHz Core Duo (A1151) - Early 2006
MacBook Pro 17" 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo (A1297) - Early 2009
MacBook Pro 17" 2.8GHz Core 2 Duo (A1297) - Mid 2009
MacBook Pro 17" 2.93GHz Core 2 Duo (A1297) - Early 2009
MacBook Pro 17" 3.06GHz Core 2 Duo (A1297) - Mid 2009
Self-Install Guides and Videos
We have a large selection of free take apart and installation guides on our repair guide page:
Mac Repair Guides .
Need this product Installed?
Click Here to visit our send-in Mac Service center, or call us at 1-866-726-3342, and ask us to do it for you!
We can install any item on our site for less than anyone else, guaranteed! We'll even ship you a box to send your unit in.